Saturday 8 October 2016

"And Then It Rained" - Two More Five Star Reveiews!!

It was a delight to recieve this one. Thank you Terry! Much appreciated!

Format: Kindle Edition Verified Purchase
Another winner from this excellent author. I was gripped from page one of the first story. Wonderful stories, beautifully crafted. I would recommend this to anyone.

Equally delightful to receive, this one is from Elaina J Davidson; a damn fine author in her own right!

Format: Kindle Edition Verified Purchase
This is the most AMAZING collection of stories and I am utterly blown away by Mr Lovatt’s ability to tell a tale well.

From ‘Sean’s Lament’, a tale about greed, you will be hooked until ‘A Word’, a clever and insightful ending, this I guarantee you. Some are sad, such as ‘Highway Driving’ and ‘Angel’, while others are laugh out loud funny. ‘Angus Breaks Free’ caused me to snort laughter, while Mr Lovatt’s non-fiction insert about pantyhose made me laugh so hard I’m sure he heard me up there in Canada!

Thoroughly enjoyable; this collection kept me up many nights reading! I cannot recommend enough to do it the justice it deserves. Read it and I know you will agree!

Click here to purchase your own copy of "And Then It Rained."



No comments:

Post a Comment