Sunday 18 October 2015

Twisted Tails - "The Best Collection of Scary Shorts I've Ever Read"

Thank you very much, Viv Drewa!

on October 18, 2015
The best collection of thought provoking and scary stories I've ever read. Some are really twisted and I couldn't put the book down.
Many of the authors were new to me but had remarkable tales to scare the ever-loving daylights out of me!
I especially loved the two stories by CW Lovatt which dealt with real life and you dig deep in your soul to see if you've ever lived them. I'd love to have a collection of stories by Lovatt his writing is fantastic.
This is a great read for the upcoming holiday, Halloween! . Especially if you love being scared as much as I do!


 http://mybook.to/wwtt


2 comments:

  1. Love this collection so much!!!! @v@

    ReplyDelete