Thursday 7 May 2015

Voices - One Last Little Boast

One last little boast from the launch on Sunday: another certificate to hang on my office wall, and the latest issue of Voices. That's six certificates to date (this one looks quite cheerful, doesn't it?); I'll have to start a second row.
Now might be as good a time as any to announce my retirement from this most excellent contest. I could say that winning it three years in a row is enough, and that it's time to give someone else a chance, and all that would be true. However, I secretly wonder that, having owned the Adult Fiction category for so long, I might not take it so well if some hot shot writer suddenly came out of nowhere and bumped me off the/my throne? Either way, it's time that I stepped down, and it's a bonus that I can go out a winner.




2 comments: