Tuesday 31 March 2015

Two More Great Reviews For "The Adventures of Charlie Smithers"!

Thank you Kimberly and All Things Book!

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
on March 30, 2015
Format: Kindle EditionVerified Purchase
This book is outside of my normal genre of reading, but came across it through a book club. I was hooked from the first few pages. By the time I was a third of the way through I was completely invested. When I came to the end I was disappointed that it was over.
The lead character is the Forrest Gump of his era in history. He stumbles on amazing discoveries and true love during his adventures in this book.
The characters are rich and three dimensional. Easy to get lost in. The scenery is amazingly vivid and well written. I would recommend this to any who likes a little adventure in their reading. Loved it!
CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
on March 26, 2015
Format: Kindle Edition
4 Stars

This book hooked me from the start. Great character interaction and a plot full of riveting twists and turns. A great job of accuracy with the time periods: events, culture, geography, and demographics. This book would make a great movie. With a humorous and deeply tragic storyline, I feel people of all ages would enjoy this story. I am even recommending it to my son's high school librarian.

The only issue I have with this book, is the cover doesn't do the story justice.
CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse

 http://mybook.to/tacs

No comments:

Post a Comment