Monday 24 November 2014

Josiah Stubb - A Review - Short and Very Sweet

Seeing as how there's a lull while they tabulate all the votes to see who advances in the AUTHORSdb Book Cover Contest, I'd best take advantage of the time to catch up on all the other things that have been going on. I posted earlier about the "Voices" launch, and now I get to indulge myself further by posting this lovely vignette of a review of Josiah Stubb. This was really wonderful, not only for the five stars et al, but because she posted a glowing review on Goodreads and Amazon in the US, the UK, Canada, and Australia, and all of them worded differently!

Thank you, Judy. I very much appreciate the time and bother it cost you to post them all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Historical Novel., November 17, 2014
This review is from: Josiah Stubb: The Siege of Louisbourg (Kindle Edition)
One of the best Historical Novels I have read. So well researched and written one is able to feel, see, hear the action and
become involved in the battle.... I was "hooked" from the first chapter....
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you? Yes No
 

No comments:

Post a Comment