Monday 2 December 2013

Charlie Smithers - A Look At Two Drastically Different Reviews

Check out this great review of Charlie Smithers!

Thank you James, very much appreciated!

http://www.amazon.com/The-Adventures-Charlie-Smithers-Lovatt-ebook/product-reviews/B00A4A407U/ref=cm_cr_dp_synop?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=0&sortBy=bySubmissionDateDescending#R2LJP30S3QJDND

Just below it you'll find a review that is quite a bit different. That in itself isn't surprising - no book can please everyone. I knew that with my work available to the public and all, it would have to happen one day, and it finally did. What I wasn't sure of is how I was going to handle it.

It's not so bad. I mean, his opinion is one thing, but he so obviously meant to be hurtful that it was more a statement about himself than about my work. Still, he did buy the book, and that entitles him to say whatever he likes about it. It just makes me all the more grateful for the rest of you.

Thank you all.

 http://www.amazon.com/The-Adventures-Charlie-Smithers-Lovatt-ebook/product-reviews/B00A4A407U/ref=cm_cr_dp_synop?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=0&sortBy=bySubmissionDateDescending#RTMSPHV9UZ714

No comments:

Post a Comment