Saturday 1 June 2013

Charlie Smithers & Twisted Tails - Links for June

Wow! May was quite a month!! June certainly has its work cut out for it, if it hopes to keep up, and one less day to do it in, too!

The views for this page last month were virtually identical to the month before, which is really, really great! This month should be even better, what with another book to push and all (ahem!). So without further ado, for your shopping leisure, here are the links for Charlie Smithers and Twisted Tails.

And for Amazon:










While I'm at it, I'll include my FB author's page. Don't be afraid to visit and leave a 'Like' on the wall. And hey, leave a comment as well! I like hearing from you. www.facebook.com/tacscwl

Don't forget, you can follow me on Twitter, too, you lucky devils! @tacscwl on Twitter







No comments:

Post a Comment