Wednesday 15 May 2013

Preliminary Artwork For 'Darkness and Despair'

I finished writing late tonight, as I wanted to finish the chapter. It's going not too bad, if I do say so myself!

So anyway, when I finished writing, I clicked onto my email, and this was the first thing I found - a message from Peter Fussey with a preliminary sketch for the cover art of Wild Wolf's collection of short stories, 'Darkness and Despair'.

This is always an exciting moment!

In fact it's been a good day all around. The results from Charlie's second quarter are in, and I didn't think they were all that bad, either. Thank you!



2 comments:

  1. Thanks Nick, but as you can see this version didn't quite pan out. However, I'm sure that the finished product will be even more amazing. Peter's the best there is.

    ReplyDelete