Tuesday 15 January 2013

"Incomplete" Confirmed

"Incomplete", the last of four stories I'd submitted to LWWG's journal,'Voices', last year, has now been confirmed, possibly for the Spring issue, but due to the volume of submissions this time around, might be deferred to the fall. Either would be fine with me, but if I had my druthers, I'd prefer that they defer it.

That would make four consecutive issues that my work will appear in 'Voices', the first being "Baggage", winning third in Flash Fiction in LWWG's Write On The Lake Contest, the second being "The Mathematics of Fate" and "Heading Home" in the 2012 Fall Issue, third will be "The Icon" in the Spring Issue, and either "Incomplete" will be included with that, or it will come out later in the Fall.

I think I'll stick around with these guys, they seem to like my stuff. Can't wait for their editor, Maurice, to catch up on the backlog, so I can start pestering him with more material (oh yes, there's much more where this came from)!

No comments:

Post a Comment